What is EP application success rate at Acrabiz?
50% of our applicants got their Employment Passes approved in the first attempt.
23% of the applicants got their EP approved in the 1st appeal after furnishing substantial supporting documents.
A few visa type you may wish to know
- For foreign professionals who have good qualification, generally speaking, holds a Degree or above
- No standard renewal criteria.
- You can sponsor your Spouse and Children aged below 21 for DP if you earn more than S$6000 a month.
- You can sponsor your parents with long term visit pass (LTVP) if you earn more than S$12000 a month.
- Aim for this visa if you have a Bachelor’s Degree or above. If you only have a Diploma, make sure you have more than 10 years of working experiences to stand a higher chance.
- Processing time for EP is about 3-4 weeks.
- For foreign entrepreneurs who want to start and operate a new business in Singapore.
- No minimum salary and qualification requirement.
- Strict renewal criteria for business operation.
- You can only bring your family in if you meet the business operation requirements.
- Aim for this visa if you have no proper qualification and are ready to submit a detailed 10-page business plan.
- Processing time for EntrePass is about 8 weeks.
Higher chance with our dedicatedvisa service team, let us do it for you
- SGD 1500 -
Employment Pass Application or EntrePass Application
Need help in drafting additional letters? We charge by per piece of work done.
You pay what you get, no hidden costs.
What does the package include ?
What is the application process for
Employment Pass ?
Who is handling my application?
Tian Hui obtained her master’s degree in information technology from Singapore Management University. As the Project Specialist, she supports you with various of visa filing and submissions. She assures your documents accuracy and zero errors.
She used to submit 10 applications in a day with 100% submission accuracy.
Additional things your may need:
|Online Registration and Appointment upon EP Approval
|Employment Contract Drafting
|Draft non-CPF Payment Letter / Absence of IRAS / Absence of Latest PL
|S$200 per doc
|Individualised Appeal Letter or Justification Letter Drafting
|Submission of Dependant Pass and Application Fees
|DP Registration and Appointment upon DP Approval
|Detailed 10 Pages Crafted Business Plan Tailored for Your Business (for Entrepass)
We will give you the quotation if we can help.
Foreign Candidates who:
- Have a job offer in Singapore,
- Are in management, administration and other professional work, and
- Earn at least S$4,500 per month; or if
- You are a more experienced professional who meets a higher salary requirement.
Yes, diploma holders who are professionals, highly skilled and experienced and earning higher salaries may also stand a good chance of EP approval.
Yes, you can enter and leave Singapore freely using automated custom clearance on a valid EP.
Singapore individual / personal income taxes are charged progressively (0% – 22%), based on your chargeable income. The chargeable income is your income plus any other personal income, minus all deductions, reliefs and rebates.
The due date or deadline for filing individual taxes or personal income tax is 15 April each year. Late filing or failing to file at all could incur penalties.
- With EP, you do not need to apply for a visa within the validity period. You can freely return to and live in Singapore for a long time without any duration of residence.
- If you meet the minimum fixed monthly salary required for EP holders in Singapore, you can bring in family members on Dependant Passes (DP), such as your children. Your children can study directly in Singapore without having to apply for a student permit.
- Each EP holder is regarded as a tax resident of Singapore and will be issued a tax identification number, which you can use to open a bank account in Singapore.
You can apply for ICA’s consideration after you have been working here on an EP or S Pass for at least 6 months.
We can help you submit appeal for your EP within 3 months from your rejection date.
No, there is no expressly stipulated age limit for EP Application.
Yes, you can. However, a new EP from your new employer is needed, and such application will be considered as transfer application. Unless you have other passes or visas that allow you to validly remain in Singapore.
There is a huge amount of information which needs to be curated and a high volume of documents to be added to each application, notwithstanding the forms to be completed and submitted. It is highly advisable to engage a specialist with experience in this area to lessen the burden and ensure a successful application.
To submit EP application by yourself, your company needs to activate a CPF online account followed by the EP online account. Then, your local director or secretary needs to register a CorpPass on behalf of company and log in and apply the EP. The whole set up process may take 1-2 months to complete and nominee director or secretary will most probably refuse you acting on behalf of the company in the submission. Moreover, the whole process is much more complex than you think. As a licensed firm by MOM, we can submit your application and communicate with MOM on your behalf.
- Latest Corporate Bank statement reflecting transactions
- Latest 3 months CPF contribution record
- The employment contract of the candidate indicating the position and salary
- Tenancy Agreement
- Latest sales contract secured by the company
- Justification for the EP application for the individual
- Justification for any document omission
It generally takes 3-4 weeks for the processing and receive the outcome, however, if MOM requires for additional documents, it can take additional 3-4 wees. However, some of our clients got their EP approval within 2 weeks.
First time EP is usually valid for 1-2 years and can be renewed for a period of 3 years upon expiration.
approval within 2 weeks.
No. However if you want to enter or stay in Singapore before the EP is approved, you need a valid pass or visa. After your EP is approved, it serves as entry visa without requiring additional visa.
No. As long as you work for your Singapore employer and your payroll are from Singapore employer.
- EntrePass holders will receive the renewal forms 3 months before their pass expires.
- Our clients will mail the completed renewal form to us 2 months before the pass expires.
- Renewal will be based on criteria such as the company incorporation, proof of business activities, and shareholding of the companies (i.e. at least 30%). You will need to submit the following documents: A latest copy of your business profile, a latest copy of your audited accounts, CPF statement, Tenancy agreement, Other documentary evidence to support business operations: Invoices/receipts, contracts, etc.
Generally, the authority may consider the applicants’ salary, qualifications, work experience and nature of the employment, company profile and financial performance, efforts to hire the locals.
You can re-appeal for your EP application if you are rejected on the first attempt. Our specialist will analyse and give you advise on how to prepare additional documents to gain a better chance. The appeal generally takes about 3-4 weeks.
Generally, it takes 1-2 weeks. Dependent Pass approval is straightforward as long as your ep is approved.
Yes. But we encourage you apply DP after your EP approval since in the event that your EP is rejected, the application fees for DP is non-refundable.
Yes, you can apply for Singapore PR if you have at least 6 months’ pay slip.