Terms and Conditions of Sale of Service
1. The following terms and conditions will apply to any online orders that you place through the Website of Acrabiz Pte. Ltd., hereinafter referred to as Website. Acrabiz Pte. Ltd. is a company registered in the Republic of Singapore and having its registered office at 152 Beach Rd, #02-08 Gateway East, Singapore 189721, hereinafter referred to as Acrabiz.
2. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing your online order through our Website. If you are unable to agree to these terms and conditions, you may choose not to use our incorporation, bookkeeping and accounting services.
3. By placing an online order through our Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, hereinafter referred to as the Agreement.
4. By placing an online order through our Website, you are warranting to Acrabiz that:
- you are purchasing our services for your own consumption and not for other purposes;
- you are at least eighteen (18) years old; and
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts for your company.
5. When you place an order to purchase the Incorporation Service and / or the Bookkeeping and Accounting Service from Acrabiz (hereinafter collectively referred to as Service), your order is deemed an offer to purchase the Service from Acrabiz. We have absolute discretion to reject your order without any reason. Your order is accepted when we inform you that we have accepted your order by email.
a. Incorporation Service
(i) You must submit all verified documents as requested on the Website or by the officer of Acrabiz and execute all documents required for the purpose of incorporation.
(ii) Acrabiz must receive your payment before commencement of Incorporation service.
(iii) The time taken for approval of Company Name and Incorporation of the Company may vary as it is subject to the approval and clearance of ACRA. Occasional delays may occur as a result of technical issues.
(iv) Reservation of Company Name will expire after the time frame allowed by ACRA. Usually, it is sixty (60) days from date of approval.
(v) If there is any modification or amendment to the above information after the documents have been prepared, it is subject to an additional processing charge of SGD100 for each modification or amendment.
b. Bookkeeping and Accounting Service
(i) You must submit all verified documents as requested on the Website or by the officer of Acrabiz and all documents required for the purpose of bookkeeping and accounting.
(ii) Acrabiz must receive your payment before commencement of the Bookkeeping and Accounting service.
(iii) The minimum lock-in period for bookkeeping service is one (1) year, If you choose to be billed on a monthly basis, please make sure your account has sufficient balance to be deducted at the end of every month. Acrabiz reserves the rights to temporarily suspend the bookkeeping and accounting service in situation of failed payment deduction from your account. You are liable for all late charges, fines or penalties incurred in your account which arise from the late payment. All fees are entirely borne by you.
(iv) If you decide to terminate the bookkeeping and accounting service at any time within the lock-in period of one year, Acrabiz reserves the rights to charge the balance of fees payable based on the total amount chargeable for a one year subscription.
(v) If you have an existing company and decide to transfer your bookkeeping and accounting service to Acrabiz before your current financial year end, an additional S$100 per month for the total periods counting from your last financial year end to current transfer month will be charged to prepare financial reports. but there will be no additional charges for your current year AR, ECI, tax computation and filling.
(vi) Waiver of fees for renewal of secretary and address is only for companies that engage Acrabiz for bookkeeping and accounting services on a recurring basis, which is either monthly or annually. For bookkeeping and accounting services on non-recurring basis, the renewal of secretary fee S$360 and address fee S$240 will be charged.
6. The price of any Service is (except in cases of obvious error) as displayed on our Website. All prices are stated in Singapore dollars and Prices are subject to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have sent you an email accepting your order.
7. Acrabiz reserves the right to make modifications to any of its products and services in any way he deems fit.
8. Acrabiz reserves the right to make variations to the price of the Services in any way he deems fits for orders received.
9. Acrabiz must receive your payment before commencement of Incorporation service and / or Bookkeeping and Accounting service. For Incorporation service, the payment must be made in full.
10. The Incorporation service fee can be paid in various methods; this includes bank transfer, credit/debit card payment to Acrabiz.
11. The submission of the incorporation documents will be submitted to ACRA on the same working day under the condition that both your returned signed incorporating documents and payment are received by Acrabiz. However, if payment is made by cheque or overseas telegraphic transfer, submission to ACRA can only be made after the receipt of your payment. Please note that banks may require 2-3 working days to credit the amount after clearance of cheque or transfers.
13. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Acrabiz, our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or by any other person accessing this Website using your account and / or your personal information.
Exclusion of Liability
14. Without prejudice to the above indemnity clause, Acrabiz hereby does not offer any warranties or representations expressed or implied concerning the Services. Further without prejudice to the above, in no event shall Acrabiz be liable for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, or economic loss or loss opportunity) caused to you by reason of any act, omission, negligence or misrepresentation on the Website arising out of or in connection with your online order, or reliance on any information, materials or online services provided on the Website, regardless of the form of action and even if we had been advised as to the possibility of such damages. This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by Singapore law.
15. In any event, and notwithstanding anything contained in these terms and conditions, our maximum aggregate liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of the statutory duty) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with your online order through the Website shall be limited to the prevailing price of the Service or the amount you paid for the Service, whichever lower.
16. Acrabiz reserves the rights to terminate the service without notice if we are satisfied that your company becomes insolvent or upon your company goes into receivership or your company ceases to do business or is involuntarily strike off by the authorities, or you are subject to investigation and / or legal proceedings.
a. Incorporation Service
(i) If for any reason, you choose not to either engage Acrabiz for the Incorporation service or complete the necessary procedures for the Service you ordered, the amount of SGD500 will be deducted from the money received from you as our administrative fee.
(ii) If the incorporation is not executed within 60 days from the date of the Agreement due to your failure to meet the requirements, the process of incorporation will be terminated, and the amount of SGD500 will be deducted from the money received from you as our administrative fee.
b. Bookkeeping and Accounting Service
(i) If you any reason, you choose to terminate the bookkeeping and accounting service with Acrabiz after lock in period of one year, please inform us one month before termination by giving notice. We will cancel your subscription.
(ii) Once your subscription is cancelled, we will complete your accounts for the month and send you the reports. Acrabiz will not be responsible for filing your company’s AR, ECI and Tax filling once service is terminated.
(iii) Post-termination services such as filing your company AR, ECI and tax submission will be subject to prevailing charges and the services’ terms and conditions.
17. All notices that are to be sent under the Agreement are to be sent by electronic mail or registered mail. The mailing address and electronic mail address are as provided in our Contact Us page (refer to Link for Contact Us).
18. Neither party shall be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under the Agreement if the failure results from events beyond the reasonable control of either party. For the purpose of the Agreement, such events shall include, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, actions or inactions of government authorities or suppliers, epidemics, wars, embargoes, acts of God or other catastrophes. In case of such events, the time for performance required by either party under the Agreement shall be extended for a period of fourteen (14) days. If the event continues after a period of fourteen (14) days, the other party may terminate the contract by giving Notice.
19. No waiver of any rights arising under the Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by the party against whom the waiver is to be enforced. No waiver of any breach of the Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other or any subsequent breach.
Third Party Rights
20. It is expressly provided that, a person or entity who is not a party to the Agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any of the terms the Agreement.
21. If any term or provision the Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions of the Agreement shall remain in force and effect, and such invalid, illegal or unenforceable term or provision shall be deemed not to be part of the Agreement.
22. Any provision in the Agreement which is intended to impose an obligation after the termination or expiration of the Agreement shall survive the termination or expiration of the Agreement.
23. This Agreement shall be deemed to be a contract made in Singapore and shall be subject to, governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore for every purpose.